This CCNA Quiz is designed to help you assess your knowledge of basic CCNA Quiz. This is also a useful resource for employers to examine the technical CCNA knowledge of the candidates during an interview or for applicants. If you pass this test with 80% or above (16 questions or more), it is likely that you have pretty solid fundamental knowledge of CCNA .
Which command is necessary to permit SSH or Telnet access to a Cisco switch that is otherwise configured for these vty line protocols?
Linkedin Learning Free Course with Certificate | GCP | Azure | Python | ML | AI | Scrum | AWS
– transport input all
What is the result of issuing the frame-relay map ip 192.168.1.2 202 broadcast command?
– Defines the DLCI that is used for all packets that are sent to the 192.168.1.2 IP address
Which IPv6 address is valid?
Assuming the default switch configuration, which VLAN range can be added, modified, and removed on a Cisco switch?
– 2 through 1001
Which address is the IPv6 all-RIP-routers multicast group address that is used by RIPng as the destination address for RIP updates?
What is the alternative notation for the IPv6 address B514:82C3:0000:0000:0029:EC7A:0000:EC72?
– B514 : 82C3 :: 0029 : EC7A : 0 : EC72
Which protocol is being used when you are utilizing the chat feature of Cisco Unified Personal Communicator?
The transparent firewall takes advantage of which feature in order to provide this service?
Udacity Free AWS Machine Learning Nanodegree Program
A router is running three routing processes: RIP, OSPF, and EIGRP, each configured with default characteristics. Each process learns a route to the same remote network. If there are no static routes to the destination and none of the routes were redistributed, which route will be placed in the IP routing table?
– The route learned through EIGRP
Which of the following is the broadcast address for a Class B network ID using the default subnetmask?
You have an IP address of 172.16.13.5 with a 255.255.255.128 subnet mask. What is your class of address, subnet address, and broadcast address?
– Class B, Subnet 172.16.13.0, Broadcast address 172.16.13.127
The combination of _________ and __________ is often termed the local address of the local portion of the IP address
– Subnet number and host number
__________ is a high performance fiber optic token ring LAN running at 100 Mbps over distances upto 1000 stations connected.
If you wanted to have 12 subnets with a Class C network ID, which subnet mask would you use?
_________ implies that all subnets obtained from the same subnet mask.
– Static subnetting
- IIT Kanpur Free Courses with Free Certificate
- Stanford University Free Course with Certificate
- Nasscom Futureskills Prime AWS Cloud MasterClass In association with MEITY
- Microsoft AI Classroom Series Assessment Answers
- Microsoft Internship for College Students 2021
- IELTS Free Course with $ 2.5 lakh Scholarship
- Microsoft Educator Free Courses & their answers
- Python for Data Science and AI Coursera IBM Certifications
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Free Professional Certificate
- IIT Madras Free Data Science Course | Free IIT Certificate
- Digital Marketing Specialist Complete Course with 12 Certificates