Hi everyone if you are looking to shift abroad for your higher studies and thinking of IELTS then you are reading the right post right now . Here you will get a information about free IELTS Course with Preparation materials and the best thing is they are offering scholarships upto $2.5 Lakh. Leap Scholar supports future leaders from India in their quest to study at the best global schools.
Their team of global study experts and student mentors guide you at every step of the way – From choosing the right university to helping you with your application and financing counselling to lining up job interviews, Leap invests heavily in your success.
Leap’s one stop solution is all you need to kickstart your global education dream
They offer free IELTS Live MASTERCLASS , Crash Course, here are the details:
A Masterclass is a series of free live IELTS classes that we at LeapScholar conduct. Our Masterclasses cover all 4 sections of IELTS and are taught by India’s leading IELTS educators. Keep checking this page for the latest Masterclass schedule!
Free Master Classes consist of
- Secret tips and tricks
- Live interaction and doubt solving
- New sessions daily
- It is a 1 hour class.
- You can attend as many masterclasses as you want! You can join in using the same link every time.
- Simply click on ‘Reserve Free Seat’ on there platform and answer a few basic questions about yourself. You will be added to the classes. You can choose to be reminded of certain classes that you find most interesting. You will receive the meeting details on your phone and email.
Details about Leap Scholarship :
Leap Scholarship is an initiative by Leap Scholar to encourage and support students who want to pursue higher education abroad. The scholarship provides an opportunity to Indian students to grow both personally and professionally and accelerate their careers in a global environment.
Leap Scholarship is given every year to students going abroad to pursue postgraduate studies.Through the scholarship we want to enable the next generation of Indian students to grow their skill set, receive world class education and give back to society by pursuing rewarding careers and growing the presence of Indian talent abroad.
If you’re passionate, driven and want to study abroad,start your Leap Scholarship application now.
Eligibility Criteria :
- You need to have at least 60 percent or 6.0 CGPA in 12th and Bachelors level study.
- You should be applying for Master / PGD level courses.
- You must be a recent graduate or have less than 4 years of experience.
Evaluation Parameters :
LeapScholar takes into account multiple factors and does not simply focus on your academic performance. Some of the important criteria are: Program of Study, Internships, Extra-curricular activities and interests, Research, Social impact.
The maximum amount of Scholarship available for each student is up to US$20,000 or the tuition fees for first year, whichever is lower.
These Post might Interest you :
- Microsoft Internship for College Students 2021
- Microsoft Educator Free Courses & their answers
- Python for Data Science and AI Coursera IBM Certifications
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Free Professional Certificate
- IIT Madras Free Data Science Course | Free IIT Certificate
- Digital Marketing Specialist Complete Course with 12 Certificates