About Lenskart Academy:
Lenskart Academy is an initiative from Lenksart to build the biggest and probably the 1st retail focused training academy with an objective to produce next level Cx professionals.
About the Role :
They are looking for people partner who would lead in creating a high talent density at Lenskart Academy while deeply partnering with business needs and goals. The lead would also be responsible in crafting a high growth culture in the organisation designed on principles of collaboration and inclusivity.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the leadership hiring framework for leadership positions by understanding and mapping the external talent landscape
- Build relationships with leadership talent in the marketplace. Identify passive candidates through research, internal and external networking, and direct outreach.
- Leverage strategic thinking, influencing and coaching skills in order to run a successful search process and help hire extraordinary talent.
- Work on different sourcing strategies & build a strong pipeline of candidates. Manage end to end hiring process.
- Enhance employee referral programs- Compensation negotiation as per the recruitment guidelines set in the organisation.
- Liaise with the business leadership to design and deliver strong HR strategies for stakeholders
- Be a strong business partner and key member of the HR team to align the HR strategy with the business goals
– Bachelor’s/PG degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Recruiting experience within a search firm or corporate environment, conducting searches.
– Excellent consultative skills and domain expertise to build productive partnerships with internal leaders.
– Demonstrable ability to recruit candidates in the education/ training industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
– Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
– Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation.
– Ability to independently run and drive the search strategy. Ability to prioritize effectively based on key market insights.
Important dates & deadlines?
Submit your Application before 04th June 2021
Job Updated on : 21st May 2021
Location : India