Apply Link: https://cognitiveclass.ai/courses/blockchain-course
Module :1 What is BlockChain?
What is a core aim of blockchain for business implementations?
- Provide irrefutable proof of a set of facts
- Share information anonymously across a business network
- Optimize mining of cryptocurrency
- Reduce disputes in the business network by allowing incorrect transactions to be deleted
Module:2 Example BlockChain Networks
What is the purpose of the TradeLens blockchain?
- Tracking shipping containers
- Ensuring transparency in food
- Making global payments more efficient
- Decentralized identity
Module:3 IBM and Blockchain
Which best describes Hyperledger?
- A collaborative effort to build blockchain technologies for business
- An open source collaborative effort to advance the use of cryptocurrencies in business
- An open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies
- An open source project with a single technology to advance the use of blockchain by businesses
Demo Block Chain Asset Transfer
In the Vehicle Lifecycle demonstration scenario, which of the following statements is true?
- Participants can only see those transactions they submit to the blockchain
- Participants can only submit transactions to the blockchain and must keep a local copy if they want to view them later
- Participants in the network can see every transaction in the network
- Participants in the network have visibility of transactions they are permissioned to see correct
Which best describes an asset that can be stored on a blockchain?
- Anything of value to a participant in a business network
- The representation of a change in state of a tracked object
- A participant of a business transaction
- A shared, replicated ledger
What is a ledger?
- A system of record that logs the inputs and outputs of a business
- Anything of value to a business
- The particulars of a business stored by a regulator
- The system used by publicly listed companies for shareholder communications
What qualities of service does blockchain give to a business network?
- Efficiency, dynamicity, cognitive processes and reliability incorrect
- Centralization, social enabled, Internet of Things, Web 3.0
- Consensus, provenance, immutability, and finality
- Scalability, reliability, security, maintainability
Which of the following best describes a blockchain network for trusted identity?
- A decentralized approach that establishes trust and puts the end user in control
- A centralized repository for storing personally identifiable information (PII)
- An organization wanting to verify identity information can do so without the user’s involvement
- A network where personally identifiable information (PII) is distributed for resiliency and recovery
When designing and building a solution like TradeLens or IBM Food Trust it is important that …
- only those participants that are running nodes in the blockchain network gain benefit
- all participants have equal permissions to use the platform
- all participants in the ecosystem gain benefit from using the platform
- regulators can update transactions that are submitted in error
Who would often be considered a key stakeholder when implementing a blockchain for business?
- Cryptocurrency exchanges
- Token factories
What does Bitcoin have in common with blockchain for business?
- They both implement cryptographic mining
- They both use Proof of Work consensus
- They both provide cryptographic proof that transactions happened
- They are both cryptocurrencies
Hyperledger Fabric emphasizes which features?
- Proof-of-work, scalability, resilience, smart contracts
- Smart contracts, consensus, confidentiality and scalability
- Cryptocurrency, confidentiality, resilience, anonymity
- Smart contracts, consensus, cryptocurrency and scalability
Where can IBM Blockchain Platform networks be deployed?
- Across multiple vendors’ clouds, but all network participants must agree on the same cloud provider.
- Across multiple IBM Cloud and onpremises infrastructures only
- To on-premises infrastructures only
- Across multiple cloud and on-premises infrastructures, including different vendors’ clouds
What is the IBM Blockchain Platform?
- A set of tools for building, operating a growing a blockchain network.
- A platform to integrate Ethereum, Bitcoin and Hyperledger Fabric blockchains
- A tool to submit feature enhancements and bug reports to Hyperledger Fabric
- A set of tools to manage cryptocurrency wallets
Which of the following fact(s) about business networks is/are true?
- Business networks can span geographies and regulatory boundaries
- A single business network can include customers, suppliers, banks and partners
- Wealth is generated by the flow of goods and services across a business network
- All of these facts are true correct
Which of the following best describes the Hyperledger Greenhouse?
- A collection of business blockchain frameworks
- A collection of business blockchain tools
- A structured community including: governance, technical, legal and marketing
- All of these facts are true correct
What does the “provenance” quality of service provide to blockchain?
- Agreement that a transaction occurred
- History of transactions correct
- An append-only data structure
- Transactions cannot be backed out
Which of the following facts about assets is true?
- Assets are anything that is capable of being owned or controlled to produce value correct
- Assets are always tangible
- Cash is not considered an asset, because it is anonymous
- The value of an asset cannot change over the course of its lifecycle
Which of the following is true regarding the blockchain solutions?
- TradeLens provides shared visibility and state for container shipments
- IBM Food Trust provides end-to-end traceability of food in the supply chain
- IBM World Wire allows banks and financial institutions to send and settle payments with finality in seconds
- All of these facts are true