This course is conducted by the National Anveshika Network of India and CCE IIT Kapur. The course will be mostly descriptive, with very little use of Mathematics.
A. General description of light : Diffraction and Interference of light, Wavelength distribution in Sunlight, visible, infrared and ultraviolet light
B. History of Photoelectric Effect :Laws of electricity magnetism leading to prediction of EM waves, Hertz experiment to produce EM waves in Lab and observation of Photoelectric effect.
Hallwachs Experiment with electroscope to confirm Photoelectric effect
Philip Lenard’s experiment
C. Einstein’s Nobel prize work :Photon theory, Prediction on Photoelectric effect
Robert Milikan’s experiment on Photoelectric Effect to confirm Einstein’s Prediction.
Science Students Std. 11 onwards, Teachers and others interested
Certificates :There will be one quiz at the end of the course but that will not be used for any grading.Participation Certificates will be given based on attendance.
Sample Certificate :
These Posts Might Interest you :
- United Nation Free Certificate
- Stanford University Free Course with Certificate
- Nasscom Futureskills Prime AWS Cloud MasterClass In association with MEITY
- Microsoft AI Classroom Series Assessment Answers
- Microsoft Internship for College Students 2021
- IELTS Free Course with $ 2.5 lakh Scholarship
- Microsoft Educator Free Courses & their answers
- Python for Data Science and AI Coursera IBM Certifications
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Free Professional Certificate
- IIT Madras Free Data Science Course | Free IIT Certificate
- Digital Marketing Specialist Complete Course with 12 Certificates