IFAD (International Fund For Agricultural Development) is an international financial institution and a specialised agency of the United Nations that works to address poverty and hunger in rural areas of developing countries. They are offering 150 + Courses in this domain and a free certificate after completing the course and assessment which require 80% Passing Score but dont worry there are multiple retakes available.
Why to Opt for this Platform ?
An estimated 3.4 billion people – around 45 percent of the global population – live in the rural areas of developing countries.They are working for the development of Rural people which makes enough reasons to join hands with them.
There are multiple courses available here in the field of Agriculture, Food practices, farming , risk management in the field agriculture out of which I have completed Agricultural risk management for development. Here are the details :
About the course :
Understanding risk and its management play a central role in boosting the agricultural sector, food security, and the broader economy of developing countries. Stakeholders, including farming households, value-chain actors and policymakers, need participate in the holistic assessment of agricultural risk, and the development and implementation of management strategies.
Here is the sample certificate :
These Posts Might Interest you :
- Stanford University Free Course with Certificate
- Nasscom Futureskills Prime AWS Cloud MasterClass In association with MEITY
- Microsoft AI Classroom Series Assessment Answers
- Microsoft Internship for College Students 2021
- IELTS Free Course with $ 2.5 lakh Scholarship
- Microsoft Educator Free Courses & their answers
- Python for Data Science and AI Coursera IBM Certifications
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Free Professional Certificate
- IIT Madras Free Data Science Course | Free IIT Certificate
- Digital Marketing Specialist Complete Course with 12 Certificates