Hi everyone so Udacity and AWS are collaborating to educate developers of all skill levels on machine learning concepts.Any Students above 18 Years can apply for this AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Program. The goal for this program is to up-level machine learning skills to all, and to cultivate the next generation of ML leaders across the world, with a focus on underrepresented groups
The scholarship is open to all for registration starting May 26, 2021, and your learning will begin on June 28, 2021. Participants will have up to 3.5 months to complete the AWS Machine Learning Foundations Course
Total no of Seats : 425
What will the course Cover ?
The course covers the fundamentals of machine learning, steps in machine learning process, basics of computer vision, reinforcement learning, generative AI, software engineering best practices for data science, and how to build your own python package. The foundations course is intended to help developers of all skill levels get started with machine learning.
Time Line :
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2021 : AWS Machine Learning Engineer Scholarship Program applications open.
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2021 : AWS Machine Learning Engineer Scholarship Program applications close.
- MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2021 : AWS ML Foundations Course (Phase 1) opens.
- MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2021 : AWS ML Foundations Course (Phase 1) ends.
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2021 : AWS Machine Learning Engineer Scholarship Program Scholarship winners announced.
- MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2021 : AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree Program (Phase 2) opens.
- TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2022 : AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree Program (Phase 2) ends.
Students can register at any point during the registration window. Access to the AWS Machine Learning Foundations Course will be available from June 28, 2021 – to October 11, 2021.
How will this work :
Phase 1: Scholarship Foundations Course
Register for the AWS Machine Learning Foundations course (100% of applicants will be enrolled for the Phase 1/AWS Machine Learning Foundations course)
Students can complete the foundations content at their own pace before the deadline of October 11, 2021. At the completion of the course, learners will receive a certificate for having completed the foundations course.
The first 150 to successfully complete the free course will receive an AWS DeepLens device. We’ll also give $35 AWS credits to the first 2,500 who enroll in the course, for use in training AWS DeepRacer, for competition in the AWS DeepRacer League.
Finally, learners will receive instructions to take an online assessment quiz that will be used to select the top scorers who will receive a full scholarship for Udacity’s popular AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program.
Phase 2: Full Scholarship for a Udacity Nanodegree program:
425 Scholarship participants who complete all program content and receive top scores from the online assessment quiz from the foundational program will earn a scholarship to the AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program from October 25, 2021 through January 25, 2022.
- IIT Kanpur Free Courses with Free Certificate
- Stanford University Free Course with Certificate
- Nasscom Futureskills Prime AWS Cloud MasterClass In association with MEITY
- Microsoft AI Classroom Series Assessment Answers
- Microsoft Internship for College Students 2021
- IELTS Free Course with $ 2.5 lakh Scholarship
- Microsoft Educator Free Courses & their answers
- Python for Data Science and AI Coursera IBM Certifications
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Free Professional Certificate
- IIT Madras Free Data Science Course | Free IIT Certificate
- Digital Marketing Specialist Complete Course with 12 Certificates