This National Level E-Quiz on Entrepreneurship Development is designed to help you assess your knowledge of basic Entrepreneurship Quiz. This is also a useful resource for employers to examine the technical Entrepreneurship knowledge of the candidates during an interview or for applicants. If you pass this test with 80% or above (16 questions or more), it is likely that you have pretty solid fundamental knowledge of Entrepreneurship .
Note : If you passed you will receive a printable certificate shortly. Please note, only the first 100 eligible candidates can receive the certificate on any given day. If you are outside this limit, it will be sent on the subsequent days.
Here are the 100 % correct Questions and Answers :
- An individual who starts, creates and manages a new business can be called _. *
A. A leader
B. A manager
C. A professional
D. An entrepreneur
- Which could provide an individual with the motivation to start a new business venture? *
A. The financial rewards.
B. A desire to be independent.
C. Risk taking
D. All the above.
- The use of informal networks by entrepreneurs to gather information is known as _. *
A. Secondary research.
B. Entrepreneurial networking.
C. Informal parameters.
- Which of these statements best describes the context for entrepreneurship? *
A. Entrepreneurship takes place in small businesses.
B. Entrepreneurship takes place in large businesses.
C. Entrepreneurship takes place in a wide variety of contexts.
D. Entrepreneurship does not take place in social enterprises.
- In backward areas, term loans for expansion or setting up a new unit are available at __ *
A. concessional terms.
B. differential terms.
C. standard terms.
D. specific terms.
- Large investment is made in fixed assets, the project will be termed as __. *
A. Capital Intensive.
B. Labour Intensive.
C. Product Intensive.
D. Market Intensive.
- State Industrial corporations engage in the development of__________. *
A. industrial estates.
B. institutional estates.
C. individual investors.
D. agricultural entrepreneurs.
- __ may be defined as the excess of present value of project cash inflows over that of out flows. *
A. Net present value technique.
B. Average rate of return.
C. Benefit-Cost ratio.
D. Internal rate of return
- Decisions taken by an entrepreneur on behalf of his enterprise are known as _. *
A. Organizational decisions.
B. Personal decisions.
C. Routine decisions.
D. Strategic decisions
- Which of the following factors does the macro-environment not include? *
A. political and legal factors.
B. customer needs in a given market.
C. social and cultural factors.
D. technological environment.
- An entrepreneur who owns more than one business at a time is called __. *
A. an intrapreneur.
B. a corporate entrepreneur.
C. a portfolio entrepreneur.
D. None of the above.
- District Industries Centres are located __. *
A. in each district.
B. in each state.
C. only in selected districts.
D. only in selected states.
- Seed capital assistance is _. *
A. long-term assistance.
B. initial assistance
C. a help for the purchase of seeds.
D. a short-term assistance.
- __ describes the direction, the enterprise is going in, what its goals are, where it wants to be, and how it is going to get there. *
A. project report
B. technical anlaysis
C. market analysis
D. financial analysis
- IFCI stands for_____________. *
A. Industrial Finance Corporation of India.
B. Institutional finance corporation of India.
C. Industrial funding corporation of India.
D. Indian finance corporation and institution.
- A Micro Enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed (According to MSMED Act, 2006): *
A. Rs. 15 Lakh
B. Rs. 20 Lakh
C. Rs. 25 Lakh
D. Rs. 30 Lakh
- A women entrepreneur is supposed to have a minimum financial interest in share capital of entrepreneur’s enterprise: *
A. 35 per cent
B. 51 per cent
C. 25 per cent
D. None of the above
- PERT stands for __. *
A. Programme Evaluation and Research Techniques.
B. Project Evaluation and Review Techniques.
C. Programme Evaluation and Review Techniques.
D. Project Evaluation and Research Techniques.
- Which of the following securities proves a burden on finances of the company, when company is not earning profits? *
A. Preference shares.
B. Redeemable preference shares.
D. Equity Shares
- __ is primarily concerned with the technology required for a particular project and selection of optimal technology. *
A. Technical Feasibility analysis.
B.Market Feasibility analysis.
C. Financial Feasibility analysis.
D. Economic Feasibility analysis.
Check this out : CCNA Exam Questions and Answers