Salesforce is hiring for the role of Salesforce Developer Support Engineer | Jobs for students | Apply before 16 Aug 2022
About the Job:
Hi Everyone , Salesforce is hiring for the role of Salesforce Developer Support Engineer. Interested Candidates can checkout the complete details below and apply for it.
The market leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software is Salesforce.com. We were the originators of the cloud computing revolution, and today we’re delivering the latest social, mobile, and cloud technologies to businesses to help them change way they sell, service, market, and innovate—and convert into customer companies.
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline:16 Aug 2022
- Start Date:26 Jul 2022
- End Date:16 Aug 2022
- Location:Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Support third-party developers resolve issues with their use of Salesforce APIs and other Salesforce Products
- Work with database administrators and front-end web developers to provide a fantastic user experience.
- Debugs, troubleshooting, and other issues are completely under your control.
- Give a description of the feature and best practises for coding
- Develop knowledge base resources for operational management, as well as motivating and helping the developer community.
- Strong academic qualifications and a preference for BTech, MTech, or MCA
- 2 years or more of software development experience
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Java/J2EE, or.NET programming
- Understanding of the principles of computer science as proven by a strong academic record
- knowledge of developing either system-level software or interface design
- knowledge of internet technology such as web servers, web proxies, and firewalls
- Find options like Oracle, RDBMS, and SQL to manage databases
- knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XQuery)
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Experience with technical support is preferred
- Ability to properly express technical topics
- Expertise in analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS