About the Quiz :
Positive Digital Footprints in School Education quiz is Organized by Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi, in collaboration with Information Security Education and Awareness( ISEA) ,a programme by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology(MeitY), Govt. of India.
Terms and Conditions :
- Please enter your name correctly as same will be displayed on certificate.
- Users who scores 50% or above marks are eligible for getting certificate within maximum of 3 attempts.
Here are the Questions and Answers :
- POCSO ACT stands for:
Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act
Problem of Children from Sexual Offences Act
Protection of Child From Sexual Offences Act
Protection of Children From Sexual Offenders Act
- What is the full form of I4C?
Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre
Indian Cyber Crime Control Committee
- Helpline number to report Cyber Crime
- Following someone to cause inconvenience or sexual harassment can be termed as:
- The trail that is created when a person uses the internet (computers, cellphones, gaming consoles etc) is called
- Anonymous online posts/comments can _ be traced back to the author.
- Adding random or strangers people on social media is believed to be an example of
Positive Digital Footprint
Negative Digital Footprint
- The social media handle by I4C for Cyber Safety and Awareness is
- Everything that is posted online is saved for how long?
Until I remove it
- Anything you do online leaves a permanent record.