IIT Internship for Students 2022 – Summer Fellowship Programme 2022| Get Details and Apply
The IITM – Summer Fellowship Programme of two months with stipend is designed to enhance awareness and interest in high quality academic research among young Engineering, Management, Sciences and Humanities students through a goal oriented summer mini-project undertaken at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Candidates pursuing 3rd year of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg) or 3rd or 4th year of Integrated M.E./M.Tech. programme, 1st year of ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./M.A, MBA with an outstanding academic background in terms of high ranks in university examinations are encouraged to apply, highlighting their academic performance and achievement including papers presented at seminars, projects executed, design contests participated, score/rank in Mathematics Olympiad and any other awards/distinctions obtained. [IIT students are not eligible to apply].
Period of the Project:
Duration of the programme may commence from 23rd May 2022 to 22nd July 2022. (Schedule may be flexible to suit student’s convenience.)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Engineeing Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Science Departments:
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management Studies
A sum of Rs.6000/- per month will be given as a stipend for a maximum period of 2 months.
Letter from the Institute: Should certify that you are a bonafide student issued by the Head of Institution (download template of UG/DD bonafide and PG Bonafide
How to Apply :
- Use the link “Create new account” below the User Login button on the first page to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password. The email will be sent with the from address email@example.com. Watch out if this email lands in your spam folder.
- At any stage of application process, if you forget your login name or password, you can use your email address to reset your credentials using the link Reset your password on the front page.
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab “My Application Summary”. You can use the links below each block in this page to fill respective forms. There are 2 forms that you need to fill in this page.
- Form-1 linked as “Add/Edit Profile” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Personal Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Form-2 linked as “Add/Edit Academic details ” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Academic Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
Documents Required :
Under this section, there are links to let you upload files:
- Passport size Photograph (512MB jpg,jpeg,gif,png)
- Bonafide certificate. (512MB pdf) Letter from the Institute: Should certify that you are a bonafide student issued by the Head of Institution (download template of UG/DD bonafide and PG Bonafide
- Academic certificate (scan all documents [10th, +2 , UG Marksheet, diploma degree and marksheet (if you have)] in single PDF and upload).
- Category, PWD (if applicable)].
- The files will be labelled as per the link you chose to upload the file. Ensure that the PDF files are within the maximum size of the file upload of 5 MB
IMPORTANT LINKS :
GET DETAILS ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME : CLICK HERE
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATIONS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS