Internship Opportunity at IIT Gandhinagar [4 Positions]| Stipend upto Rs 28000/- Apply by Dec 5
IIT Gandhinagar is looking for young, dynamic, tech-savvy, highly motivated and committed individuals for Internship positions in Information Systems and Technology Facility (ISTF).
Mandatory Eligibility Criteria
(1) B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering or allied domains with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks OR
(2) Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks OR
(3) B.Tech in any other branches with demonstrated capabilities in computer and software systems
with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks.
No. of Positions: 4 (Four)
Nature of Internship: The interns will be trained in different facets of ISTF such as high performance computing (HPC), network and systems, software etc.
Duration: The initial duration of internship will be six months, with an option to extend it by a further six months based on performance evaluation.
Remuneration: Consolidated stipend of Rs. 28,000/- per month.
How to apply:
Interested candidates for the above-mentioned positions may apply online by clicking in the link below. The application form can be filled latest by 11:59 pm on December 5, 2021.
Accommodation: On request, interns will be provided on-campus accommodation with applicable charges such as hostel and mess fees.
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on review of applications received. This may be followed by a written test and/or personal interview. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be intimated to appear for the interview. No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview, in case the interviews are scheduled in person.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Institute reserves the right to waive/relax any conditions.
- The decision of the selection committee formed by IITGN is final and binding to all. No queries related to the same shall be entertained.
- Fulfilment of “Mandatory Eligibility Criteria” does not entail a call for the selection process at IITGN.
- The incumbent will not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any other further contractual engagement on termination of the agreement.