Coursera Free Guided Projects from Infosys & UST | Coursera Free Certificates | In Demand Course for Data Science and IT Students
Coursera has launched 6 New “Free Guided Projects from collaborating with Infosys & UST“. Here you will get the chance to work on real-time projects that can help you to showcase your skills to the recruiter while going for a job interview.
Enroll in a free Guided Project from Infosys and UST to quickly build in-demand job skills in the fields of data science and IT. Benefit from in-browser guidance from a subject matter expert and gain real-world applied skills in two hours. Upon completion, you’ll earn a certificate you can use to showcase your new job skills to employers.
List of Free Courses :
Here is the list of free courses Offered by Infosys, UST, and Coursera. Gain in-demand job skills in two hours and expand your career opportunities in the fields of data science and IT.
- Command Line Interface (CLI) With Golang From Infosys – Advanced Level
- Python Database Connection with MariaDB From Infosys – Intermediate Level
- Database Operations in MariaDB Using Python From Infosys – Advanced Level
- Data Encryption using AWS KMS From UST – Beginner Level
- Create Your First Python Program From UST – Beginner Level
- Statistical Data Visualization with Seaborn From UST – Intermediate Level
What is included in these courses
- 100% online
- Courses mostly available in English Language
- Flexible schedule
- Mobile learning
- Videos and readings from professors at world-renowned universities and industry leaders
- Practice quizzes