Project Engineer Internship at IIT Kanpur [1 Position]| Stipend upto Rs 66000/- Apply by Dec 9
Applications are invited for the temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre for Excellence for Large Area of Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology + Min 3 years’ Experience or M.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics.
Job Description: Role : C/C++ RTOS Wearable/Portable Electronics Products Developer
We are looking for a talented embedded Firmware engineer with experience in Microcontroller families (ARM, AVR), BLE, or other wireless protocols. As a Firmware RTOS engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing, firmware for a targeted product. You will have the opportunity to work directly with hardware designers and software developers, to develop the product’s communications protocols and help define their portable electronic product line’s excellence.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Developing embedded Firmware for portable/wearable electronics products.
- Developing software on RTOS/Linux.
- Responsibilities include problem definition, system architecture/design, algorithms, programming, integration, and testing.
- Experience debugging the Bluetooth BR/EDR protocol over-the-air with commonly available protocol analyzers/ sniffers.
- Requires at least 2 to 5 years of experience with embedded systems, real time systems (RTOS); C/C++ (Python experience a plus)
- Related development on sensors, wireless and Bluetooth as well as BLE, and hardware/software integration.
- Fundamental software development skills: working with APIs, leveraging existing algorithm, developing modular, reusable code.
Salary Range: Rs. 26400.00-2200.00-66000.00
Duration of appointment: One
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online, and application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 9th December, 2021