Internship Opportunity in the Lokpal of India 2021 | Stipend upto 10k | Applications Open!
Applications are invited for an internship program under the Lokpal of India Internship Scheme 2021 from interested eligible candidates as per the following details :
The applicant should be pursuing a regular undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in the field of Law, Political Science, Public Administration, Public Policy, Management, Economics, or Human Rights.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 75% or equivalent marks in the 12th class.
- The undergraduate student must have completed at least two years of study in the undergraduate course.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum aggregate of 55% or equivalent marks in yearscompleted till the date of application.
- Postgraduate students must have a minimum aggregate of 55% or equivalent in the graduation course.
The applicant may indicate the desired duration of the Internship in the application.The duration of the internship will be for a minimum period of 6 weeks and a maximum period of 12 weeks as per application
At anytime number of Interns will not exceed four.
Date of application :
Eligible candidates may apply anytime by proposing date of commencement and period of internship during the financial year. Application should reach to the Office of Lokpal of India at least three month before the proposed date of commencement of internship.
How to apply :
- Candidate can apply through their Institute/ College/ University in the annexed application form. It should be duly recommended by HOD/Dean/Principal of the institute of the candidate.
- Enclose a summary of marks in 12th and graduation to show his/her eligibility of candidate for internship
- Enclose self-attested scanned copies of mark sheet of 12 th standard onward including mark sheet of eachyear/semester of present course.
- To enclose a 500 words write-up on any of the topics mentioned
The application should be sent by post on E-mail to:
Deputy Secretary, Lokpal of India
Plot No.6, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj,
Institutional Area, New Delhi-110070.
- Application duly recommended by the Head of the Department/ Dean/ Principal of the Institution shouldbe received at least three months prior to the date of commencement of the internship.
Topic for write-up :
- Evil effects of Corruption in the society
- Measure to root out corruption in India
- Attendance: All working day
- Submission of Report: The interns will be required to submit reports on the topics given to them.
- Logistic Intern will be required to bring their own Laptop
- Stipend: A stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month will be paid to each of the interns on successful completion of the internship.
- Result : The final list of selected interns will be displayed on the Lokpal of India website/notice board