Government of India Incentive Program | Get Rewards on Digital Upskilling – Checkout How to avail incentives
Government of India is providing incentives on FutureSkills Prime platform to eligible Indian citizen. The purpose of this incentive is to encourage citizens to upskill themselves. The incentive is provided on course, assessment and competency diagnostic fee.
About the Program :
Digital Skilling is now made Affordable for All as learners can upskill in 10 of the most in-demand technologies and earn incentives up to 14,500*. The program covers Foundation, Bridge and Deep Skilling courses across technologies, including AI, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity etc. The government will now directly ‘fund the ambitions’ of eligible learners enabling them to navigate careers in these fascinating technology domains. While the platform offers numerous industry-handpicked courses and pathways, many of them free of cost, this incentive program will help candidates upskill in the paid technical courses while earning reimbursement on completion.
What is the eligibility for Government of India Incentive Program ?
To avail the incentives, beneficiaries must fall under the following categories:
- IT employees in IT Firms and Non-IT firms
- Non-IT employees aspiring to use new and emerging technologies in their respective domains
- Further, the programme would also aim to re-skill/ up-skill employees whose skills for a particular job have become outdated and may no longer be employed
- Central Govt. & State Govt. Employees including employees of PSUs & Autonomous bodies (Govt. Employees) would also benefit from the platform
- Fresh Recruits (who have been offered employment) but are yet to take up a job, as well as undergoing / selected for internship & Apprenticeship roles in IT/ ITeS are also expected to derive great value from the programme.
Prize Offering Details about the Government of India incentive program :
So under this program each learner will get Core offerings of Rs 14,500* worth incentives for each eligible learner out of which you will get :
- Reimbursement up to 12K for Courses (Subject to sub-limits within course categories for foundation, bridge & deep skilling courses )
- Reimbursement up to 2400 for Assessments (600 per assessment x 4 assessments)
- 1 FREE Government funded ‘competency diagnostic’(Otherwise priced at 100)
What is the process for availing these incentives ?
Step 1:Sign up for the incentive scheme on FutureSkills Prime
Step 2: Fill the form & submit your GTC acceptance and self-declaration
Step 3: Find your Learner Ledger & confirm the courses/ assessments that can be applied for
Step 4:Apply for the GoI incentive within 60 days of successful certification & wait for the reimbursement
Step 5: And Done !
Now lets see some important questions that can be raised why applying :
What is a ledger ?
A learner ledger provides the learner a record of all GoI Incentive applications by course, assessment & Competency Diagnostics and the available balance of GoI Incentive at any point of time.
Who is beneficiary ?
A learner who upon registering for the GoI incentive meets the defined criteria and becomes eligible for receiving the GoI incentive is a beneficiary.
REST IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS HEAD ON TO THE OFFICIAL PORTAL , LINK IS AVAILABLE BELOW :
Government of India Incentive Program : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS