WNS is hiring for the role of Business Intelligence | Jobs for Engineering Students | Apply Now
About the Job:
Hi Everyone , WNS is hiring for the role of Business Intelligence. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Leading business process management (BPM) firm WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS). We collaborate with clients across 10 sectors to develop creative, digital-led transformational solutions by fusing our deep industry knowledge with our capabilities in technology and analytics.
- Engineering Students
- MBA Students
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline:20 Aug 2022
- Start Date:26 Jul 2022
- End Date:20 Aug 2022
- Location:Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Personally liable for all client and internal team engagement, as well as for improving feedback on routine and special reports that you or your team deliver.
- Work with data, combine different datasets to acquire knowledge of brand and therapy area performance worldwide, and suggest strategic solutions to clients.
- To develop process efficiency and novel business measurement metrics, create business reports using Excel along with technical tools like SQL/ ETL, Power BI, and other computer languages like Python/ R.
- Work as a team, share best practises, and support one another when needed to fulfil client deliverables.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs, determine the potential for automating or improving the process for current deliverables, and sometimes offer business insight on routine deliverables.
- Ensure the assigned deliverables are correct and completed on time.
- Keep the Quality Management System up to date and follow it
- To advance knowledge, create standard operating procedures and pass in knowledge tests.
- B.Tech, BE, or any postgraduate degree with knowledge of vaccines and data analytics
- Understanding to measure performance KPIs
- Strong data interpretation, logical thinking, and analytical bend of mind are required.
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities, as well as onshore customer management experience
- Self-driven, thorough, and has history of solving issues
- Preference will be given to those with strong technical abilities (advanced Excel, advanced VBA, and advanced MS Access), as well as headstart with any ETL tool and dashboard building.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS