Digital Content Associate | Amazon Job | Chennai | Engineering Jobs for student | Apply Now
About the Job:
Hi everyone, Amazon is hiring for the role of Digital Content Associate. Interested Candidates can checkout the complete details below and apply for it.
Work according to a defined set of guidelines to collect factual info for product development. Follow the strategy and accurately publish the results. Recognise procedures and instructions for new jobs and releases.
- Completed in any stream under graduation (UG).
- The ability to use analysis to solve simple mathematical and logical issues.
- Understanding of Excel (Basic excel knowledge and logics)
- Effective communication skills (Read, Write, Speak in English)
- A ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment when software procedures and systems are complicated.
- Self-starter and strong team Strong focus on detail when editing content and digging deep to find issues’ causes.
- Skilled in data analysis, problem-solving, and content formatting problems.
- To maintain continuous relations with the software team and between operations teams, you need good interpersonal skills.
- An advantage would be to have a working knowledge of XML standards.
- A great benefit is having knowledge of or experience in the publishing industry.
- SQL query writing is required.
- Python and Selenium abilities are required to perform simple automations of repetitive tasks.
- The main duty of the role is to carry out marketing activities to increase content visibility.
- The candidate must be able to understand the workflow tools for operations and marketing.
- The candidate should continuously adjust to new programmes, learn them, and improve their writing and material skills. To find and remove content errors, the candidate should conform to the editing SOP.
- The candidate should be a team player who can improve the editing and quality control processes of his direct report.
- The associate will regularly need to get in touch with worldwide stakeholders to share status updates, transmit relevant data, and escalate issues as necessary.
- It’s an individual contributor position.
- A graduate degree, experience with MS Office, and confidence with numbers is required for the position.
- The associate should also have a professionalism, good interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- The associate must be aware of operational metrics such delivery/latency SLA, defect percent age, and productivity (number of titles processed per hour). The associate will be evaluated based on how well he conforms with all these metrics, the SLA requirements, the QA standards, and the team and individual goals.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS