Internship at CISCO | CISCO Ideathon 2022 | Apply before 6th July ,2022
The Cisco Ideathon is an opportunity for students with potential and creativity to be a part of Cisco’s technological innovations. It presents a competitive model to showcase original thinking and problem-solving aptitude using technologies like 5G, Internet of Things, networking infrastructure and collaboration to address global issues related to education, healthcare, water conservation, environment and sustainability. The program enables qualiers of Ideathon to get an internship with full-time placement opportunities.
- Registrations : 8 June to 6th July 2022
- Online Assessment (Round 1):15th July 2022
- Idea Submission Period :18th July to 21st July 2022
- Round 2 (Interview):25th July to 30th july 2022
- Results (Final Results): 1st August 2022
- Internship Starts : January 2023 Onward
The student must be from a Cisco Networking Academy
Student must have completed either of the following courses:
- Networking Essentials OR CCNA Module 1
- Introduction to Cybersecurity+ Cybersecurity Essentials OR Cyberops
- Python OR DevNet
- CGPA Cut-off
Judging Criteria :
Potential candidates who clear Round 1 will be given a problem statement and called for an interview by Cisco System, Round 2 is combination of interview and idea presentation. Idea presentation will be reviewed based on following criteria:
- Approach to prblem-solving
- Innovative solution
- Feasibility of solution
- Articulation skills
Benefits & Perks :
Candidates who clear the interview process,will be offered an internship position and a pre -placement full time job offer with CISCO system located at Banglore , Karnataka& Hyderabad , Telangana
Through the competitive process, the Cisco Ideathon ensures only the strongest project ideas that are adequately researched, well-thought through and rationally presented with supporting data-points, are selected. Sources and references taken must be acknowledged and listed.The challenge content is mainly based on CCNA level questions. There will also be an open book test on the latest Industry technology advancements that will be in the form of a Powerpoint presentation submission. You may come prepared accordingly.
The Challenge is broken down into 2 phases,
- The first phase will be an online assessment which includes MCQ and coding for a duration of 90 mins. The shortlisted candidates will be given problem statements and given 1 week time to prepare an MS PowerPoint Presentation as a solution.
- During the second phase, candidates will have to present the PowerPoint Presentation prepared by them during the interview discussion.
How to Participate :
- Shortlisted students will receive a link to attend the Online Assessment
- All required information must be provided for your submission to be eligible as mentioned on the registration site.
- The entry limit is one per person overall. Any attempt by anyone to obtain more than the stated number of submissions by using multiple / different accounts .
- Cisco decision will be final and will not be a review or an appeal against selections .
About Internship :
All selected candidates will be offered 6-months internship at Cisco and will be eligible for a full-time job offer at Cisco. The job offer requires fulfilling various performance criteria that will be set out in the internship offer.You will be competing for an internship as part of this program
Stipend / Salary :
The compensation and benefits at Cisco are highly competitive. The details will be made available to you at the time of Internship and job offer.
Job Location :
Internship positions are based out of Bangalore and Hyderabad; however full time offers may be in specific cases.
CHECKOUT THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
REGISTRATION LINK : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS