1 )The increased use of the Internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- All businesses
- Small business owners
- International businesses
- Local businesses
2) Taking a business online can involve many different steps. When starting out, which activity could be a part of this process?
- Sending flyers with your web address to customers
- Creating a business listing in online local directories
- Increasing print and billboard advertising
- Building a team of digital advertising experts
3) Which of the following is the easiest way for visitors to learn about a business while visiting a website?
- Getting a free ‘taster’ of one of your products when they sign up to receive emails
- Listening to an audio file that auto plays whenever someone visits your site
- Browsing your product pages and reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions page
- Reading the terms and conditions for your products on your site
4) What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- The ability to sell products directly to customers through social media
- Being visible when people search for a business like yours
- Sending users emails to update them on new products
- Being able to offer new customers promotional discounts