1)Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- Keyword Planner
- Ad Gallery
- Ad Preview Tool
2)Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
- Stick to what you are doing and don’t make changes
- The same content works across online and offline platforms
- Use analytics to make informed decisions
- Use analytics to track your customers across the Internet
3)Which term best describes the business activity that occurs when website visitors buy products or services from you online?
- Display advertising
- Search engine marketing
- Pay per click
4) Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
- You need a website to show up in search results
- You’ll reach a similar client base to the one you have in the real world
- You’ll be seen by the same volume of customers whether you use search advertising or not
- Social media is a great way to engage your audience