1)Which of the following statements is true when it comes to developing a web presence for a business?
- Customers can learn about a business by downloading a mobile app, but they can’t place an order using an app
- Building a new website requires a large budget
- Mobile apps enable your customers to purchase your products without being on your website
- All businesses must have a website to sell products
2)What is a web server?
- The customer service representative you can call when you have questions about your website
- The answer you get when you search a term on the web
- A computer connected to the Internet with software that allows it to host all the components of your website
- The device that determines the speed of your mobile connection
3)Fill in the blank: A __________ is a shortcut to other pages on your site or elsewhere on the web.
- Return link
- Menu bar
4)Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- A lot of deep scientific information and detailed statistics
- Special offers
- Certifications to show you’re qualified to provide a service
5)Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- A list of phone numbers customers can use to get in contact with you
- A ‘Get directions to our store’ button which when clicked, redirects to a map displaying directions to the store based on the customer’s current address
- An icon button that takes the customer to your social media accounts
- A hotline phone number that helps users complete their purchases
6)What should you consider when developing your website content?
- What your customers are looking for
- Your latest promotions and discounts
- Your brand values
- Whether the content will go viral or not