1) What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- Identifying business goals
- Understanding what the competition is doing
- Knowing the market
- Aligning goals to the strategy
2)What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- To help determine a marketing strategy
- To help a business understand the customer journey online
- To help a business reach a global audience
- To give insight into specific customer groups
3)Why is optimising customer touchpoints online beneficial for businesses?
- It allows brands to add pop-up ads at every point of the customer journey, ensuring high visibility
- It gives businesses the opportunity to save money on online advertising
- It provides customers with value every time they come into contact with a brand, helping build trust
- It gives businesses an opportunity to collect more data from potential customers
4)Once you’ve worked out your Unique Selling Point (USP), how would you use it in a long-term online strategy?
- Incorporate it within marketing materials across all channels to help raise customer awareness
- Create an email campaign letting your customers know why you are unique
- Film a video explaining your unique selling point and send it to employees
- Create a press release and distribute it through your channels
5)What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Audience segmentation
- Long-term projections
- Financial viability
- Board decisions