Microsoft collaborates with AICTE, NASSCOM, EY, GitHub, and Quess Corp to launch Future Ready Talent Program | Free Internships for Undergraduate students | Free Internship Certificate
What is Future Ready Talent Program :
Microsoft today launched the Future Ready Talent program, bringing together a strategic group of partners to empower India’s youth with technology skills for employability. A collaborative internship program for students in their second year of college and upwards, the initiative aims to impact over 1.5 lakh higher education students who will join the workforce between 2022-2024.
Under the program, the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), FutureSkills Prime—a NASSCOM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) digital skilling initiative, Ernst & Young (EY), GitHub and Quess Corp along with Microsoft will provide a holistic skilling platform, connecting talent to opportunity.
Responsibilities of Affiliate Partners :
- Microsoft will provide learning modules and certifications through its learning platform, Microsoft Learn, skilling students on topics like cloud computing, data & AI, and cybersecurity.
- AICTE will ensure the curriculum is aligned to the National Education Policy, 2020.
- SSC NASSCOM will provide alignment of relevant courses to the National Occupational Standards, linking these courses on FutureSkills Prime.
- EY will provide technology and industry mentorship to students during their internship tenure.
- GitHub will provide students with free access to the best developer tools via the GitHub Student Developer Pack, as well as the opportunity to collaborate on projects with other developers on GitHub.
- Quess Corp will manage the learner experience and host a virtual career fair for participants, exposing them to career opportunities across the Microsoft customer and partner ecosystem.
How does it work?
Future Ready Talent is a virtual internship platform for students with an opportunity to learn the in-demand technology skills and work towards solving the real-world problems using the power of Microsoft Azure & GitHub tools. The students can earn internship credits on completion of the program with an entry to exclusive career fairs.
The program is open to all students who will be joining the workforce in the next 2 years along with students who graduated in 2021.
The program is open to students who will graduate in 2022, 2023, and graduate in 2021. Students from all specializations are open to participate.
The September batch will start registration on 15th September 2021 and the Internship starts on 27th September 2021.
- Hands-on labs
- Microsoft Certification
- Career Support Services
- Duration: 9 Weeks
- 190 hours of learning
- Access to GitHub Student Developer Pack (includes Azure for Students).
- Discounted Certifications.
- Certificate for successful completion of Internship.
- Industry sessions.
Yes, there will be a free verified Industry-level Professional Certificate from AICTE, Microsoft, NASSCOM, EY, GitHub, and Quess Corp for all the learners out there after successful completion of this internship.