IIT Goa Free Courses 2021 | Free IIT Goa Certificate | Free IIT Courses for Students
Hey everyone! Here’s good news for you all. IIT Goa has recently launched a free certification course for all the learners out there. This opportunity will surely help you to grow up your career.
For better clarity regarding this amazing program, check out the following details.
About the free IIT Goa Course
NSM Nodal Centre at IIT GOA, are organizing a 2 days course on MPI in action. This is planned from 2-3 October 2021, and is open to everyone. The course will be held online. Session link will be shared with registered participants
Course Objectives :
This short course introduces the application of MPI to parallelise simple CFD solvers. At the end of the course, with the help of hands-on sessions, the participants will be able to write a parallel solver to deal with 2D unsteady heat conduction problems in Cartesian grids.
Topics to be covered
Following topics will be covered in this free course:
- Review of finite difference methods and MPI concepts
- Parallelization of 1D unsteady heat conduction equation
- Discretization of 2D heat conduction equation using finite difference/volume methods
- Parallelization of 2D unsteady heat conduction equation
- Course Registration:till Sunday, 26th September 2021
- Course Start Date :2nd October 2021
- Course Duration: 2 Days
Criteria for this course is that students must be from the following field of degree only
- Ph.D. (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- Masters (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- 3rd and 4th year UG Students (any stream of Science or Engineering)
Students should have a basic understanding of finite difference or finite volume methods, and fundamental MPI concepts. Students should have a computer with Linux and MPI installed.
Program Fees :
There’s no such program fee. This program is completely free, but registration is mandatory.
Certificate of Participation:
Yes, It will be provided to those who attend ALL the sessions.