Reliance Foundation Scholarship Program 21-22 | Scholarship for Students – Get details and apply
About the Program
Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest undergraduate and postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme that will nurture their skills to innovate for social good. The Reliance Foundation Scholars will be poised to lead and be at the forefront of India’s technological growth.
First-year undergraduate and postgraduate students from institutes across India pursuing degree programmes in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering are eligible to apply. Reliance Foundation will also nurture and support these bright students with a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities creating a cohort of excellence, every year.
- Nurturing India’s talented youth who have the potential to become future leaders of tomorrow for the benefit of society.
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process.
- We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Up to 60 undergraduates and 40 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
- At the undergraduate level, the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 4 Lakhs.
- At the postgraduate level, the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
- 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
- Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time in the first year of undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the following subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Sciences
- Mathematics & Computing and
- Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
- Applicants must fulfil the following academic criteria –
- For Undergraduate Scholarships: Applicants who secured a rank of 1-35,000 in the JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination can apply.
- For Postgraduate Scholarships: Applicants who secured a score of 550-1,000 in the GATE examination, OR applicants who have not attempted GATE and have scored 7.5 or above in their undergraduate CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA) can apply.
- Applicants from all institutes in India are eligible, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
For Undergraduate students: Up to INR 4,00,000 over the duration of the degree
For Postgraduate students: Up to INR 6,00,000 over the duration of the degree
Scholars will also benefit from a strong development programme that will nurture their skills to innovate for social good, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities.