1) Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?
- People pay to use search engines, so there is a wealthy customer base there
- People who search are actively looking for information, products or services
- Search engines are a big trend these days
- Search engines guarantee new customers
2)What technology do search engines use to ‘crawl’ websites?
Which of the following can help a search engine understand what your page is about?
- The date it was published
- The number of images used
- The total number of words
- The title tag
Fill in the blank: Spending money on search advertising influences how your website appears in ___________.
- Organic search results
- The search results page
- Business directories
- Display advertising networks
Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?
- How famous your brand name is
- How cool your logo is
- How long your business has been around
- How relevant your ads are
Which of these can Google Search Console help you to do?
- It helps you increase your social media following
- It helps you optimise your Google My Business listing
- It helps you understand which keywords people are searching for on Google
- It helps you run A/B tests on your home page