1)Which of the following factors should you consider when optimizing your website for search engines?
- Color scheme
- Recycled content
- Inspiring business name
- Site popularity
2)What should be the first step of a structured SEO plan?
- Identifying your ad budget
- Buying an analytics software
- Setting up your presence on social media sites
- Keyword research
3)When it comes to search ads, which of the following could dictate how an ad will perform against a competitor?
- Social media following
- Bid value
- Domain authority
- Average number of visitors to the company’s website
4)Fill in the blank: Short strings of specific keywords with low search volume are called ___________.
- Long-hair keywords
- Long-tail keywords
- High-relevance keywords
- Top-tail keywords
5)Which of the following would be an ideal goal for an SEO plan?
- Increasing social media likes and follows
- Increasing how many relevant people visit your website
- Showing your website to as many people as possible
- Being in first place in SERP for any keyword