Hi everyone, Goldman Sachs Internship for the year 2021 is out now for both Graduate and Post Graduate students. The two hiring profiles are Summer Analyst / Summer Associate. Get all the details below :
This program is designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
Summer Analyst Internship
The summer analyst internship is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study. Depending on region, programs last between eight and eleven weeks and are designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
Summer Associate Internship
The summer associate internship is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study. This is a ten-week program with real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day-to-day, as a full-time Goldman Sachs employee.
Program Type : Eight to ten weeks
Deadline: Applications for our 2022 program are now open. Our deadlines vary by school. Please check with your institute’s placement cell for specific details.
As a participant, you will:
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNSHIP: CLICK HERE
Some Important Courses:
- Data Visualization with Python using Matplotlib Free Course
- Python Foundation with Data Structures & Algorithms
- Python for Data Analysis using NumPy
- Using MySQL Databases With Python
- Advanced Computer Vision with OpenCV and Python
- Solidworks Free Certificate
- Microsoft AI Classroom Series Assessment Answers