Zero Trust Access NSE 3 Quiz Answers Fortinet
This course introduces you to the key Fortinet products and describes the cybersecurity problems that they solve
Who Should Attend
This course is open to anyone who wants to learn about Fortinet cybersecurity products.
All Fortinet employees and partners are required to obtain NSE 1, NSE 2, and NSE 3 certifications.
- Security Fabric Overview
- Security-Driven Networking
- Zero Trust Access
- Adaptive Cloud Security
- Security Operations
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Fortinet solution key features and the problems they solve
- Identify the technological trends affecting organizations and the resulting cybersecurity challenges
- Describe the key features of the products within the solutions and the problems they solve
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS :
Question 1: How does FortiNAC dynamically control access to the network?
- Detects a change in the device profile and automatically quarantines the device
- Connects devices securely using ZTNA technology or VPN SSL
- Authenticates devices using MFA before allowing access to the network
- Authorizes access to network resources based on user or device roles
Question 2: Which best describes the Zero Trust Access solution pillar?
- Applies artificial intelligence as well as integration and automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Orchestrates and automates all of an organization’s security tools to unify operations
- Secures edges at any scale with full visibility and threat protection
- Enables organizations to see and control everyone and everything on the network
Question 3: Which description best identifies a function of FortiAuthenticator as a certificate authority?
- Verify data integrity of VPN connections
- Track access to network resources
- Provide digital identities
- Block unauthorized access to network resources
Question 4: Which two Fortinet products integrate with FortiNAC? (Choose two.)
- FortiClient EMS
Question 5: Which three key capabilities does FortiNAC offer customers? (Choose three.)
- Control—segments the network by device so that the device can only access those assets it requires
- Automated response—takes automatic action should a device become compromised or be suspected of compromise
- Filtration—filters web traffic and stops any known malware
- Visibility—provides identification, profiling, and vulnerability scanning of devices
- Malware containment and analysis—isolates a suspicious application in a virtual environment for further testing
Question 6: Which product helps protect end users who are prone to clicking on phishing scams?
Question 7: Which two methods are common examples of second factor authentication that are supported by FortiAuthenticator? (Choose two.)
- Voice biometrics
- Digital certificates
- Retina scan
Question 8: Which product category best describes FortiAuthenticator?
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Certificate Directory
- Identity Management
Question 9: Complete the sentence to identify which method determines Fortinet ZTA micro-segmentation. FortiNAC micro-segments the network according to …
- user role and device function.
- internal and guest users.
- subnet mask and IP address.
- trusted and untrusted entities.
Question 10: Which type of network user accounts for the majority of breaches?
- External users
- IT administrators
- Internal users
Question 11: Which is a principle of zero trust access?
- Protection from spoofing and routing attacks
- Continuous authentication of users and devices
- Multi-factor authentication
- Restoration of a device to a previous state after ransomware has been detected
Question 12: Which three major functions does FortiAuthenticator provide? (Choose three.)
- Secure access with two-factor authentication
- Malware detection and remediation
- Identity management
- Wired and wireless authentication
- Scalable VPN through custom FortiASIC hardware acceleration
Question 13: FortiAuthenticator supports self-service registration, social authentication, and pre-defined access codes for which purpose?
- Two-factor sign-on
- Guest user access
- FortiGate administrative access
- Malware detection
Question 14: What is a key capability of FortiNAC?
- Blocks traffic when the source of the traffic exceeds a prescribed threshold
- Profiles and monitors devices on the network
- Authorizes access to resources based on device profiles
- Segments the network according to device IP address
Question 15: Which module of FortiClient supports the secure remote access use case?
- Single Sign On
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- Fabric Agent
Question 16: Which security platform does FortiClient EMS integrate with to increase visibility and compliance control?
- Fortinet Security Fabric
- Certificate Authority
- Firestorm Security Platform for FortiClient
Question 17: Which Fortinet product is used to profile devices in order to detect changes to device characteristics?
Question 18: Which product can manage and automatically provision FortiClient to endpoints?
- Endpoint Management Server
- FortiClient Fabric Agent