PM Matru Vandana Quiz by Ministry of Women and Chold Development – My Gov Free Certificate
- Start Date : 27 Sep 2021, 6:40 pm
- End Date : 30 Sep 2021, 11:59 pm
The Ministry of Women and Child Development is implementing Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) with the objectives of:
- providing partial compensation for the wage loss in terms of cash incentive so that the woman can take adequate rest before and after delivery of the first child; and
- providing cash incentive to improve health seeking behavior amongst the Pregnant Women & Lactating Mothers.
“Matru Vandana Saptah” is celebrated during the month of September 2021 to further accelerate various activities under PMMVY scheme and to create an awareness about nutrition amongst pregnant women. For this purpose, Ministry of Women and Child Development and MyGov are conducting a Quiz on Nutrition awareness about Pregnant women and Lactating mothers.
Terms and Conditions :
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.