Adaptive Cloud Security Quiz Answers NSE 3 – Fortinet
Question 1: For which reason might an organization need a Web Application Firewall (WAF)?
- Attackers are overwhelming their network with DDoS flood attacks
- Their wireless network cannot handle the traffic demand
- Spam emails are overwhelming their users.
- They need to protect web-based applications from attacks that target known and unknown vulnerabilities
Question 2: Where is a FortiADC typically deployed?
- It replaces the firewall in a data center and the servers are connected to it
- Behind the firewall and in front of servers in a data center
- At the edge of the data center
- Remote locations to manage connectivity to the data center
Question 3: How many layers does the FortiWeb Machine Learning engine use?
Question 4: What FortiMail feature, which is a part of the Microsoft 365 bundle, differentiates Fortinet from competitors?
- Cloud sandboxing
- Multi-layer malware detection
- Email data loss prevention
- Post-delivery claw back
Question 5: Which three Fortinet Adaptive Cloud Security products combine to deliver on the secure productivity use case? (Choose three.)
Question 6: What are three operation modes for FortiMail? (Choose three)?
- Microsoft 365 API support
- Bi-directional mode
- Gateway mode
- Transparent mode
- Virtual mode
Question 7: What are three services offered by FortiWeb that are that are continuously updated by FortiGuard Labs? (Choose three.)
- Protocol validation
- DDOS protection
- IP reputation
- Attack signatures
Question 8: What are three features that FortiWeb provides to protect against bots? (Choose three.)
- Bot deception
- Threshold based detection
- Biometrics based detection
- Intrusion prevention
Question 9: What is the primary purpose of FortiADC?
- Manage database security and compliance
- Scale web-based applications for capacity and availability
- Provide additional wireless bandwidth for applications
- Secure applications from outside threats
Question 10: How does FortiADC ensure application availability?
- By removing bottlenecks in encryption and decryption
- By delivering application code to users to make applications more responsive using HTTP compression
- By spanning applications across data centers using Global Server Load Balancing
- By scaling applications across multiple servers using Server Load Balancing
Question 11: What are three principle values delivered by the Adaptive Cloud Security solution? (Choose three)
- Management and Automation
- Broad Protection
- Reliable LAN device communication
- Native Integration
- Network segmentation
Question 12: Which layer of the FortiWeb machine learning engine detects anomalies by building profiles and mathematical models for each parameter in a given web application?
- Layer 1
- Layer 3
- Layer 2
- Layer 4
Question 13: Which of the following FortiGuard Services are available for FortiADC? (Choose three.)
- Mobile Security Service
- WAF Security Service
- IP Reputation
- Web Filtering
Question 14: FortiMail integrates with which product to provide a safe internet browsing environment and protection against malicious sites, files, and URLs?
Question 15: Which additional FortiMail service or product mitigates the impact of an email outage?
- Fortinet high availability service
- Email load balancing service
- Email continuity