Hi everyone, Cloud X Lab is offering a Free Python Course with Free Certificate. This is Python Free Course Online for Students currently pursuing Bachelor’s/Master’s/Ph.D. degree programs can enroll in this course.
About Python Free Course :
Most necessary thing for communication is the language. We are already proficient in multiple languages to communicate with ourselves. Today, in the age of automation, where we are spending more time interacting with computers rather than the others, we must know a programming language too.
30 Hours Training : Learn foundation tools from industry experts.
Projects & Lab : Apply the skills you learn on a distributed cluster to solve real-world problems.
Certificate : Highlight your new skills on your resume or LinkedIn.
Best-in-class Support: Timely doubt resolution through the discussion forum with the help of an international community of peers.
Course Curriculum Python for Beginners :
1. Introduction to Linux
2. Introduction to Python
3. Hands-on using Jupyter on CloudxLab
4. Variables, expressions, and statements
5. Conditional Execution and Functions
6. Loops and Iterations
7. Files and Lists
8. Tuple and Dictionary
9. Regular Expression
10. Quizzes, gamified assessments & projects
Projects : Analyze Emails – Churn the mail activity from various individuals in an open source project development team.
Earn your certificate : Our course is exhaustive and the certificate rewarded by us is proof that you have taken a big leap in Python.
Here is the certificate :
Free Webinar on Introduction to Scalable Machine Learning :
Machine Learning usage in the industry is fairly nascent with most practitioners gaining expertise through online courses and working mostly within the confines of a colab. When the same practitioner is tasked with designing and deploying their first ML system, they often make the mistake of focusing entirely on the model development part and their local development environment where training rather than inference is the bottleneck; resulting in culture shock and a steep learning curve getting the model deployed to production
The objective of this webinar is to prepare the practitioner for the inevitable culture shock and minimize the learning curve by instilling production best practices that tech giants adhere to. We will present a detailed overview of the design and architectural choices behind Uber’s Michelangelo: The full-stack ML ecosystem empowering hundreds of engineers and analysts to deploy thousands of models daily.
A certificate of participation will be provided for this session.
Date : June 23rd ,2021 8p.m-10 p.m
- Amazon ML Summer School Challenge | Amazon Free Machine learning Course
- 2 Free Certificate from the Government of India ( Latest)
- DDU-Grameen Kaushal Yojana Courses | Deen Dayal Upadhyaya- GKY Free Certificate
- Coursera 12 Free Premium Courses | Coursera Free Professional Certifications valid till 30th June
- PLC Programmer Certification Courses | Free Online Certificate
- Computer Free Certificate | Free Online Govt Certifications
- VidIQ Promo Code 100% OFF – How To Get VidIQ Pro For Free
- The Best Six Sigma Certifications Online | Free Six Sigma Black, Green, Yellow, and White Certificate
- Computer Science Free Certificate | Download Computer Certificate Online
- Free Government Certifications Online | National Institute of Technical Training and Skill Development Membership Certificate |My GOV
- ISRO Launches 3 Certification Courses | ISRO Free Certificate | Machine learning to Deep Learning