Program 1 :
Hi everyone, NIT Karnataka & IEEE has launched a 2 weeks Online Course on Machine Learning Deep Learning and its Remote Sensing application for students and working professionals. The Registrations are open now and will be live till 28th Jun 2021. They are offering limited seats so hurry up get the details below and apply now
Important Dates :
Last Dates for registration : June 28th ,2021
Notification of selected participants : July 1 , 2021
Pre- school meeting with selected Participants : July 2nd ,2021
Start Date of 2 weeks Summer School Program on Machine Learning Deep Learning and its Remote Sensing application : 05th July , 2021
End Date of 2 weeks Summer School Program on Machine Learning Deep Learning and its Remote Sensing application: 16th July ,2021
Program 2 :
National Institute of Technology Patna is organizing an AICTE Training and Learning Academy 5- day Online sponsored faculty development program on Soft Computing Techniques and their Applications in Electrical Engineering from 28th June-2nd July 2021.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FDP :
- To update the participants with the state-of-the-art technologies in Soft computing.
- To enable participants to learn the industrial, real life and academic applications of Soft computing.
- Familiarization with Soft Computing Techniques for Control systems, power systems, power electronics and
drives, Inverters & Converters.
- To explore the knowledge of Smart Instrumentation.
- To impart knowledge of applying optimization algorithms in renewable energy sources, smart power grids and wind power generation, etc.
- Apart from lectures, hands on sessions shall be conducted to enable the participants to gain knowledge in this field
Course Content :
1. Introduction to various Soft Computing Techniques
2. Soft computing application to power System operation and control
3. Maximum power peak detection of PV panel using evolutionary algorithms
4. Harmonic search algorithm based MPPT of solar PV system
5. Intelligent Maximum Power Extraction Control for Wind Energy
6. Process control using soft computing.
7. Soft Computing in Green and Renewable Energy Systems
8. Active & reactive power management in present scenarios
9. Application of artificial intelligence in robotics.
10. Optimization Methods to Plan the Charging of Electric Vehicle
11. Industries based controller application & automation
12. Soft Computing for Smart Homes and Cities
13. Application of Fuzzy Logic in Control of Electrical Machines
Speakers will be from various disciplines of different IITs/ Research Organizations and other institutions of higher learning, and related industries and R&D organizations from different parts of the country
Receipt of applications (Online): 26th June, 2021
Information to the selected candidates: 27th June, 2021
FDP duration: 28th June –2nd July 2021.
TEST AND CERTIFICATE
1. A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
2. The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored minimum of 60% marks in the test.
Program 3 :
National Institute of Technology Silchar is organizing a AICTE sponsored five day faculty development program on 3D PRINTING DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY during 19th-23rd July 2021. Please fill this form to join the program. The last date of filling the form is 05.07.2021.
Eligibility: The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, final year UG students, research scholars,
PG Scholars, participants from Government Sector, Industry