Question: You should have a document that lists physical security is in place
Question: What is NOT a primary reason for documenting your security activity and audits?
- To prove due diligence in case of litigation
- To provide information in case of any external or internal audit
- To get new personnel up to speed on the current state of security
- To demonstrate how much work the network administrators usually do
Question: Ports 1 through 1024 are NOT assigned and used for well-known protocols
Question: All visitors to the building must be logged in and escorted by an employee at all times.
Question: Which of the following is the most fundamental aspect of security?
- Shutting down unused services
- Implementing an IDS
- Patching the operating system
- Conducting periodic security audits
Question: Virus attacks utilize uncommon ports to gain access to a system.
Question: Open Web Application Security Project is the standard for risk assessment.
Question: Which of the following is the least necessary security device/software
- Firewall at the perimeter
- Anti-spyware on all machines
- Antivirus on all machines
- Encryption for all internal transmissions
Question: Which of the following best describes risk assessment.
- Scanning a single server to find vulnerabilities.
- Scanning the network to find open ports
- Evaluating the security of a network
- Patching an operating system
Question: All employees within a company must have access to the server room.