Description of course
Minecraft once again joined up with code.org to create an immersive hour of code inside of Minecraft: Education Edition. This course provides resources and information about the Minecraft: Education Edition Hour of Code 2020 to help educators run an effective Hour of Code with their students.
Note : JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP
What is Hour of Code (HOC) and what are the benefits of bringing an HOC to my students?
- Learn what the Minecraft: Education Edition Hour of Code 2020 is.
- Learn how to run a Hour of Code in their classroom.
- Learn where to find the Minecraft: Education Edition Hour of Code 2020 resources.
Read: Build your knowledge.
Watch: Use the videos as a tool for learning to follow along with the presenter on your device.
Do: Practice your skills.
Reflect: Activate and deepen your understanding of the learning presented within the course.
Watch this out :
Microsoft Minecraft Hour of Code: Facilitator Training 2020 Quiz Answers:
Question 1 : True or False: You need a Minecraft: Education Edition license to play Hour of Code?
Question 2 : What devices will run the Minecraft: Education Edition Hour of Code 2020 (mark all that apply)?
Question 3 : True or False: You do need an Internet connection to play the Minecraft: Hour of Code 2020?
Question 4 : Before you run the Hour of Code, it is best practice to do what? (Choose all that apply.)
- Watch the overview of the lesson.
- Nothing. The lesson will run itself.
- Read through the Educator guide.
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft: Education Edition on all devices.
Question 5: During the Hour of Code, students may get frustrated. How should you respond.
- Let them quit and do something else.
- Tell them: “Learning to code is like learning a new language; you won’t be fluent right away.”
- Give them the answers.
- Tell them: “Coding isn’t for everyone.
Question 6 : True of False: Hour of Code is only available during Computer Science Education Week.
Question 7 : After the Hour of Code you should do which of the following (select all that apply):
- Celebrate the students’ accomplishments
- Post on social media with #HourOFCode and @codeorg tags
- Show students where they can go to do more coding.
- All of the above
Question 8: What is Minecraft: Education Edition Hour of Code 2020 is titled?
- A Minecraft Tale of Two Villages
- AI for Good
- Aquatic Voyage
Question 9 :What website can you go to find more Minecraft coding lessons?
Question 10 : True of False: Minecraft: Education Edition has over 150 hours of coding curriculum available?