National Institute of Technology Warangal Free Certification Course on Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning & Deep Learning Application- Apply Now
About NIT Warangal
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the
years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in
India. There are 13 Departments offering eight undergraduate and 32 post-graduate programmes besides doctoral programmes.
About 5000 students across the country and about 500 international students study in the campus. It is a fully residential campus sprawling over 250 acres with excellent infrastructure, state of the art library, seminar halls guest house and a laboratory.
- Upon the completion of the training programme the participants/trainee can understand/ gain knowledge in
solving the real world problems in AI Machine learning and deep learning applications
- Latest tools and techniques in AI Machine learning and deep learning.
- Research oriented problem solving in AI machine learning and deep learning
The programme aims in understanding the following
- Basics of AI, ML and DL, Supervised and unsupervised Algorithms.
- Working with data preprocessing and data visualization using python.
- Supervised learning like regression,Unsupervised Machine learning algorithms like SVM, KNN etc.
- Deep learning techniques like single and multi layer perceptron, LSTM.
- Introduction to AI, machine learning tools and techniques, Simple and multiple linear regression.
- Neural networks and multilayer perceptron, Back propagation CNN applications.
- Heurastic and metaheurastic techniques in AI.
- Advanced research applications in Machine and deep learning.
Registration Deadline:7 th November 2021.
Who should Attend?
The Programme is open to all Faculty/Research Scholars/ Industry Professionals/MCA/MBA/Degree/Polytechnic and other eligible students who can register for the course.
Faculty: 500(Five Hundred only).
Industry Professionals:1000(Thousand only)
How to Apply ?
Participants details need to be filled and payment details uploaded by using the above link in Google Forms on or before 7th