Hey Everyone so here comes the free certification training from Microsoft on Cyber Security .There are Training modules with a quiz containing 30 Questions in this platform . Find the 100 % correct answers here
Join my Whatsapp Group
Microsoft Online Certification Training. The student Must be 16 years or above! The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.
Here are the questions and 100 % correct answers :
Q-1: if you are black hat hacker would you be able to take down _ of __ before anyone discovers and _ the __. (Choose the ) *
- Machines | Thousands | Vulnerability | Patches.
- All Mentioned Above is Incorrect.
- Vulnerability | Thousands | Patches | Machines.
- All Mentioned Above is Correct.
- Patches | Machines | Thousands | Validity.
- Thousands | Machines | Patches | Vulnerability.
Q-2 : As per David Melnichuk where should we begin learning a programming language ? *
- All mentioned above is correct.
- Master in HTML & C. C
- Master in ADW & pHp
Q-3 : Millions of servers on the internet run on the __ You must learn the operating system to be able to penetrate these web-servers. *
Q-4 : What is the simplest LOS for Hacking ? *
Q-5 : what does a source of OVM Helps you for hacking ? *
- Oracle virtual machine helps you to run hacking software 64bit on your windows and Linux
- Oracle virtual machine helps you to run B59SM on your OS
- Oracle virtual machine helps you to run Putty on your windows and Linux
- Oracle virtual machine helps you to run Backtrack 4 on your Networks and CMD
- Oracle virtual machine helps you to run linux on your windows and MAC.
Q-6 : As per David Melnichuk what will be the RAM amount for LOS on your OVM ? *
- 2/4 to 2/2
- 1/4 to 1/2
- 3/4 to 3/2
- 0.4 to 0.2
Q-7 : What will be black hacker do if he get the FTP access on WS. ? *
- he could connect all user information
- he could access all credentials
- he could delete/upload anything he wants on my server.
- he could Delete all IP’s
- he could access my topoly network and SMBS
Q-8 : What will be the first hacker target IP ?and what will happen if he goes with the IP ? *
- 18.104.22.168 and it will pop up the box for username and password
- 127.0.0.1 and it will pop up the box for username and password
- 127.5.5.8 and it will give you the all access and control
- 192.168.0.0 and it will connect automatically from host to user
Q-9 :The hacker would launch a program __ and attempt to crack the password. *
- similar to brutus
- from host
- from Admin
Q-10 : At brutus window where would you insert the IP and what it will be ? *
- Insert IP – 192.168.0.1
- Target – 127.0.0.1
- Insert IP – 192.168.1.1
- Target – 127.0.2.1
Q-11 : At brutus window what will be the port no. ? *
- Port – 27
- Port – 21
- Port – 32
- Port – 25
Q-12 : What will be most common default passwords ( Select Multiple ) *
Q-13 : Why smart hacker use proxy ? *
- Connect your network via IP address
- What a proxy does is hide your IP address by sending unknown connection request through another computer before going to the target.
- What a proxy does is send your IP address by sending your connection request through another location before going to the target.
- What a proxy does is cloaks your IP address by sending your connection request through another computer before going to the target.
Q-14 : What is brute force attacks ? *
- With time, brute-force attacks can crack any passwords.
- With Brute Force Attacks Host can access your network without passwords
- With Brute Force Attacks can hack any passwords.
- With Brute Force Attacks Host can access your connected users
Q-15 : If you have an idea of what the password might be what would you do while using Brutus – AET2 ? *
- AET2 is software can get you credentials for the loop networks
- you can choose the right option. For example if you know a site that requires your password to be a certain length then you’ll know what to put down as a minimum length thus narrowing down the end results
- All mentioned correct
- you can choose the right option. For example if you know a site that requires your password to be a certain length then you’ll know what to put down as a minimum length thus narrowing down the end results and shortening the cracking process.
Q-16 : if you chose lowercase alpha which is smallest amount of combination. what will be the smallest numeric possible combination ? *
- 321, 272 and 407
- 255,333, and 127
- 301,355 and 255
- 322,273 and 408
Q-17 : If you were run the word “cheese” through the md5 algorithm, what will be the outcome ? *
Q-18 : What is <?php ? *
- // This marks the beginning of the PHP script.
- // This marks the End of the PHP script.
- // This cmd is title of PHP Admin
- // This cmd the beginning of the PHP language
Q-19 : To prevent this attack from happening, never use a password like your ? *
- Your Pet Name.
- birth date,your mother’s maiden name, your pets name, your spouse’s name, or anything that someone may be able to guess.
- Birth Date.
Q-20 : Once a hacker knows all the services running on your server, he could search for possible vulnerabilities they may have and exploit them to take _ ? *
- Control of your website.
- Control of your WS
- Control of your Data in Website
- Control of your Secret Files on Ws
Q-21 : Some of most popular ports services on the internet select the definition of given ports number. (143 , 161 , 2049, 4000 and 1433 ) *
- Microsoft SQL Server
- FTP Data
Q-22 : Along with finding out what _ are running, the hacker needs to also find-out what __ is running. *
- LAN – WAN
- Switch – Router
- Ports – operating system the server.
- Router – Switch
Q-23 : What is 404 error page on NMAP ? *
- system, but this scan is very loud and easily detected so it is better to avoid
- Option 6
- it if possible. A simple way to determine what the server is running is by getting a 404 error page. You can get there by going to a page that doesn’t exist. For example the hacker would put in “www.targetsite.com/asdlfjasl.php” this page will most likely not exist and bring him to the 404 page. On most sites the 404 error page displays the server operating system along with its version. Many sites nowadays don’t display this by putting up custom 404 pages so this may not always work.
- All of them incorrect
- All of them Correct
- As you can see, there is an option on Nmap to detect the operating
Q-24: # nmap -A -T4 scanme.nmap.org ? This command use for A typical Nmap scan. The only Nmap arguments used in this example are -A, to enable OS and version detection, script scanning, and trace-route; -T4 for faster execution; and then the host-name. Is that True or False. *
Q-25 : The hacker scanned his target, he found the port 21 open and the 21 port is FTP what command he should use to find out what FTP software is running ? *
Q-26 : If searching “filezilla” on milw0rm, fortunately the hacker won’t find any exploits for my current version of the FTP software. *
Q-27 :“inurl:robots.txt this would look for a page called robots.txt. If a site has the file “robots.txt”, it displays all the directories and pages on the website that they wish to keep anonymous from the search engine spiders. *
Q-28 :as an hacker what will be your first target while using Zenmap ? *
First the hacker would choose a target and place it in the target box. As you-can see the “Command:” section gets updated as well. This is what the-command would look like if you were running the CLI version
Q-29 : Cross site scripting (XSS) occurs when a user inputs malicious data into a website, which causes the application to do something it wasn’t intended to do. XSS attacks are very popular and some of the biggest websites have been affected by them including the _ ? *
Q-30 :Steal website cookies (Cookies are used by web browsers to store your user information so that you can stay logged into a website even after you leave. By stealing your cookie, the attacker can sometimes login without knowing your password.) *