HI everyone , IISER Bhopal invites applications from bright and motivated students interested in basic sciences, engineering sciences and economic sciences for its online summer research internship program. Selected candidates would participate in research carried out by IISER Bhopal faculty, through research/reading projects under their supervision.
Join my Whatsapp Group
Eligibility and Rules:
1. Students who have completed or be currently studying in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of B.Sc/B.Tech/ B.E (or) 1st year of M.Sc/M.Tech (or) an equivalent program at the time of application are encouraged to apply.
2. Candidates are requested to fill in the Online Internship Application Form. Providing false information will invite cancellation of application/registration.
a. Students can apply upto two projects from the listed projects.
b. You may browse the faculty webpages at Institute’s website to get more information about their research work.
c. Faculty not listed in the list of available projects will not be offering any summer projects. Kindly do not contact them directly for projects.
3. Project duration: 4 to 8 weeks between May 25 and July 25. Selection Criteria:
Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and the write-up they submit.
Other details :
1. List of candidates selected for summer internship will be displayed on institute’s website by the third week of May.
2. No financial assistance will be provided.
3. No hostel accommodation will be provided. The entire internship programme will be in online mode only. There will not be any personal visit to IISER Campus for this purpose.
4. After successful completion of Internship and submission of detailed project report, certificate will be issued by Faculty-in-charge.
5. Any query regarding this program may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. For any technical issue please write to email@example.com along with relevant screenshots.
7. Kindly do not contact the concerned faculty for selection information after applying for internship.