Microsoft is hiring for the role of Customer Success Management | Jobs for Graduate | Apply before 18 Aug 2022
About the Job:
Hi Everyone , Microsoft is hiring for the role of Customer Success Management. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Using their investments in Microsoft technologies, clients will be helped by customer success managers to achieve their business goals.
- MBA Students
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline:18 Aug 2022
- Start Date:28 Jul 2022
- End Date:18 Aug 2022
- Location:Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Driving Consumer Intention: Engage in active dialogue with business and technical decision-makers to promote the consumption of workloads owned by customers for modern work.
- Guiding the customer success strategy: By providing feedback and insights, you can engage and have an impact on your customers’ business and technical decision makers and help them achieve their goals for digital and business transformation. To achieve the “best” results, actively listen to and respectfully confront customers.
- Driving Consumption:By working with clients to make sure they understand the value proposition for Microsoft’s Employee Experience & Teams Platform, Teams Phone, create opportunities to generate Customer Success business results.
- Customer Advocacy and Trust: Speak for the customer internally, using internal teams to gather feedback, clear blockages, expose insights, and coordinate resources. Take action in response to consumer feedback, and speak out for the client to promote solutions.
- Technical Development: Through continuous skill alignment with team/area objectives and customer success goals, demonstrate a self-learner mindset.
- Excellence in operations and execution: Maintain operational excellence and consumer health by checking pipeline and maintaining compliance to the consumption process. Update account and regional stakeholders regularly on the transformative activities of your customers. meet or exceed the specified Key Performance Indicators and goals.
- Knowledge of business process platforms, employee experience solutions, and customer success for productivity
- Strong ability to work with business and IT stakeholders and strong technical capabilities.
Value to executive stakeholders:
- Experience leading value proposition conversations that are aligned to customer priorities and outcomes and creating and maintaining executive-level stakeholder relationships
- Able to understand and evaluate the business and industry priorities of clients in order to figure out and explain the associated business value of digital transformation.
Journey Mapping skills:
- Become such an expert in employee experience, teams platform, and teams frontline consumption.
- Ability to lead design thinking workshops with BDMs and ITDMs, present, show, and develop customer solutions.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS