Siemens Energy | Mechanical Engineer | Job Alert | Jobs For Engineering Students | Apply Now
About the Job:
Hi everyone, Siemens Energy is hiring for the role of Mechanical Engineer. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
- Good academic level
- Possess basic understanding and experience in the design and engineering of turbo machinery.
- It will be beneficial to have understanding of Integrally Geared Compressor engineering, API 617, material selection, and other relevant standards.
- Profound knowledge of creating 3-D parametric models in NX.
- Thorough understanding of GD&T (ASME Y14.5)
- Understanding the production process and DFM will be helpful.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Software Tools – Practical knowledge of SAP, Siemens NX, Teamcenter, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent capacity for learning and rapid learner
- Should be familiar with the fundamentals of engineering, basic drawing principles, and drafting.
- Tesigns and engineering of a centrifugal compressor with integral drive.
- Using SIEMENS NX and TEAMCENTRE, model, assembly, drawings, and a bill of materials are prepared for the parts and assembly of a compressor.
- To understand the compressor requirements by reading the customer specification. Attend kickoff meetings and participate.
- To provide accurate manufacturing drawings that conform to Siemens Standards for integrally geared compressors and assemblies.
- Enforce quality standards by carefully inspecting all models and drawings and putting various quality improvement procedures into practise.
- Various levels of team communication are required to work with a global team.
- To aid in the development, production, and assembly of the compressor by the supplier. Participate in projects like VAVE, cost out, and new product development.
- Working with SAP to create reports can help you release work in SAP ATLAS and SAP Spridon.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS