Catalog Manager | Amazon Jobs | Bangalore | Jobs for students | Apply Now
About the Job :
Hi everyone, Amazon is hiring students for the role of catalog Manager. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
You will be in charge of a team that fills out/purchases content for the Amazon Catalog, collaborates with vendors to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of products, engages directly with Amazon internal customers globally (US, Canada, France, Germany, UK) to meet their needs, and works closely with the Category team to maintain the overall health of the processes.
- Responsibility for managing a team, projecting capacity needs, and achieving operational and business goals.
- Improve processes, minimise discrepancies, and troubleshoot issues to ensure reliable and operationally successful product flow.
- Help promote tool and process innovations that have an impact on vendor/catalog management workflows by collaborating with a variety of Internal organisations (such as supply chain, fulfilment centres, and technology teams).
- Drive suitable data driven analysis, adoption of technological solutions and process improvement projects to fulfil operational and corporate goals
- Manage stakeholder communication on operational milestones, process modifications, and escalations across many lines of business
- At all organisational levels, make sure that the hiring and interviewing processes adhere to high standards.
- Implement specialised coaching, development, and team engagement initiatives for individuals.
- People Authority (leadership, stakeholder management, team management, floor control and retention)
- Develop, implement, and monitor the individual development plans for each team member’s career path.
- Metrics Management by delivering specific metric goals against targets and doing regular reviews
- In order to monitor quality, increase process efficiency, plan, design, and present trainings to the team, mentor and advise Associates, Senior Associates, and SMEs.
- Manage the group and make sure the team provides high-quality services.
- 2+ years of project or programme management experience
- 2+ years of experience in managing people.
- driving process improvements with experience.
- knowledge of and passion for e-commerce
- It is preferred to have work experience (7+ years) and people management expertise (2+ years).
- graduation from any discipline with marks
- It will be beneficial if you have relevant expertise in operations and have exposure to sales, post-sales, account management, and business development.
- The ability to work with others and, in the end, to focus on producing solutions to high standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and pay attention to every detail
- Managing high priority jobs experience
- A plus is having advanced knowledge of Python, VBA, and SQL.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS