Question: From a port scanning you identified that port 88 is open. What does this tell you?
- The target system uses Telnet
- The target system uses Kerberos authentication
- The target system uses SMB
- The target system uses SNMP
Question: If you send a SYN to an open port what is the correct response?
Question: Trying to identify machines on a target network is called?
Question: Which of the following is the most reliable type of scan?
Question: Julie has been hired to perform a penetration test on xyz.com. She begins by looking at IP address ranges owned by the company and details of domain name registration. She then goes to news groups and financial websites to see whether any of the company’s sensitive information or technical details are online. What is Julie doing?
- Passive Information Gathering
- Active Information Gathering
- Attack Phase
- Vulnerability Mapping