Question: What is a mantrap?
- Fire suppression device
- A logical access control mechanism
- A trusted security domain
- A double door facility used for physical access control
Question: Which of the following is NOT considered a disaster?
- Hard drive crash
- Server maintenance
- Hacker deleted critical files
Question: A common method of securing building access is to have a locked door or barrier requiring employee ID.
Question: Which RAID level uses mirroring?
Question: The plan for recovering from an IT disaster and having the IT infrastructure back in operation is called?
Question: Which RAID level offers dual parity
Question: Cameras must be placed so that they have an unobstructed view of the areas you want to monitor.
Question: RAID 0 does not offer fault tolerance
Question: The disaster recovery plan has as a major goal to get the organisation back to full functionality.
Question: How should a company test the integrity of its backup data?
- Using testing software
- Using software to recover deleted files
- Restoring the backup
- By conducting another backup