Sony is hiring for the position of Lead Mobile and Web Application Developer | Jobs for Engineering Students
About the Job:
Hi Everyone , Sony is hiring for the position of Lead Mobile and Web Application Developer. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
The Global Capability Centre, or SISC, offers high-quality services and complete technological solutions to Sony’s international business groups.
- Engineering Students
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline:01 Aug 2022
- Start Date:21 Jul 2022
- End Date:02 Aug 2022
- Location:Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Complete the detailed design, development, testing, and release of the provided modules.
- Using front-end libraries, reusable components, and web technologies, create fresh user-facing features.
- Create and showcase quick web-based solutions
- Work directly with a small group of experienced engineers to meet a challenging deadline while producing high-quality software products.
- Highlight professional engineering techniques, such as respect to coding standards, creation of design documentation, and assistance with integration.
- Create high-quality code from the design and wireframes, keeping performance on the target devices in mind.
- Make functional checks and write unit tests for the responsible modules.
- Perform sanity tests and code reviews on the developed code.
- Development experience for iOS and Android applications Knowledge of current front-end build pipelines and technologies, including Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A thorough knowledge of MVC, stateless APIs, and the creation of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning systems, such as Git, and the ability to present and communicate well
- Scrum-based agile development
- Contributions to open source
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS