Microsoft | Account Executive-Public Sector | Jobs Alert | Job in Gurgaon | Apply Before 28 Sep 2022
About the Job:
Hi everyone , Microsoft is hiring for the post of Account Executive- Public Sector.This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it
At Microsoft, the Account Executive – Public Sector guides our most important clients into the digital world. The successful Account Executive has a challenger mindset, manages, coordinates, and leads their virtual teams, and closes opportunities with clients that result in dramatic business outcomes.
MBA Students / Graduate
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Develops and oversees the execution of account plans for multiple accounts and works to ensure engagements yield high volume sales for both Microsoft and the customer that are on track with goals, budgets, and forecasts. Leads multiple, diverse, and high-performing teams and coordinates with internal industry experts on account planning and execution for various accounts. Coordinates with industry experts to identify new business opportunities and drive account growth. Leads extended team and embraces partners to scale business by understanding partner goals and creating an interested in mutual business growth. Ensures sales consumption and adoption goals on target. Leverages strong sales acumen to set action items and approach to drive big bets and drive new business opportunities based on customer strategy and priorities.
- Thinks strategically about account planning for assigned accounts, setting standards and priorities, outlining where to and how to invest resources of the account management team and other stakeholders, engaging internal and external decision makers on long-term business planning, and anticipating needs of assigned accounts to turn enterprise accounts into strategic accounts. Influences to scale strategic plans and involves senior leadership team.
- Oversees a complex/multiple account(s) and leads planning and prioritization efforts to anticipate and ensure appropriate responses to account needs. Develops strategies to manage pipeline and meet sales goals by reviewing forecasts, assessing and mitigating risks, and ensuring strategy alignment with business priorities. Leads virtual teams to properly re-adjust priorities, all while maintaining a high level of commitment and accountability. Prioritizes line of business projects to achieve business outcomes. Reduces complexity for the customer and for internal teams by prioritizing the most strategic partners to deliver outcomes.
- Expands network of key internal (e.g., Microsoft Consulting Services [MCSs]) and external partners and other business decision makers in customers’ accounts to grow sales and partner impact and to provide a seamless account management experience to the customers, ensuring proper execution of core tasks and account transactions. Engages with key internal partners to promote long-term, mutually beneficial digital transformation strategies. Expands the network of influence on the board to expand reach and influence decision-making. Drives joint solutions with partners
- Leverages a strong knowledge of Microsoft’s product landscape, solutions, and strategy to address customers’ needs.
- Proactively coordinates with internal and external network of industry experts (e.g., industry solutions executives, industry-specific partners) to build strong knowledge of the industry and the competitive landscape.
- Leverages deep understanding of their customer to shares knowledge with a virtual team and promote customer business perspective
CLICK HERE TO GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS