Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie Research Internship | Apply before 15th Jan 2023
About the Opportunity
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie invites applications for short term case research fellows for documentation of case studies for pedagogical purposes
Medium of case documentation : English
Mode of Engagement: Online + Physical (3 scheduled visits to the Academy during the period of fellowship – on February 6th, March 6th and March 27th). All other interactions including engagement with the practitioners and with faculty in charge will be online.
Duration: Two months (February 1st, 2023 – March 31st, 2023)
Payable Remuneration: Rs 30,000 for each case study approved and accepted by Faculty Coordinator/ BoS in charge/ In Charge, DiG-FAC (District Governance and Field Administration Centre) at LBSNAA. A Case Research Fellow may submit a maximum of 3 case studies in the duration of two months. Payment will be made immediately upon approval of a submission by the Faculty-in charge or BoS in charge/ In Charge, DiG-FAC.
Word limit: 1500-2000 words per case study
Benefits : Boarding (including meals) will be provided for during the scheduled visits. Travel expenses towards scheduled visits will be borne by the Academy.
- PG Diploma in Rural Management/ Journalism and Mass Communications/ Management, or
- Masters in Business Administration/ Social Work/Arts/Science, or
- Retired/ former government servant who has served at GoI/ State government as a member of the AIS/Central Services/State Administrative Services
- PG Final year students studying in Indian institutions (Universities/Colleges/ Research Institutions/ Engineering/ Management/ Law) with NIRF ranking, 2022 of less than 100
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by January 15th, 2022.
- Every resume must be accompanied by a writing sample (1200 – 1500 words) authored by the applicant on any one of the subjects mentioned below:
- Sports and demographic dividend
- Tapping technology for ease of living
- Ethics in governance
- Addressing participation of women in the workforce
- Creating slum free cities
- The submissions will be screened for plagiarism on Turnitin software. Submissions with similarity rates of over 10% will be rejected. Applicants whose work has been published as research papers or case studies in reputed journals will be preferred. In such cases, copies of the publication must be appended with the resume.