Sumsung | Software Developer – Connectivity (BT/ WiFi/ IoT) | Jobs Alert | Jobs in Uttar Pradesh | Apply Before 27 Sep 22
About the Job:
ALSO CHECK OUT : Amazon | Device Associate | Jobs for Student | Jobs Alert | Latest Job in Haryana | Apply Before 27 Sep 22
Hi Everyone ,Samsung is hiring for the post of Software Developer.This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
ALSO CHECK OUT : ISRO Launched 2 Free Certification Courses for September | Limited Seats -Apply Now
Highlights of the Program:
ALSO CHECK OUT : Genpact | Process Developer | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022 | Apply Now
- Application Deadline : 27 Sep 22
- Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Start Date : 05 Sep 22
- End Date : 27 Sep 22
ALSO CHECK OUT : Nissan Motor Corporation | Software Engineer | Job Alert | Latest Job 2022 | Apply Now
- Work in designing and porting , maintaining , developing Wireless & Wired Connectivity solutions (Application , Middleware , Stack) in Linux/Embedded Environment (Tizen/TizenRT/RPI3/RPI4 etc)
- Develop test suites to perform full verification of features for Wireless Connectivity Stacks & applications.
- Analyze & solving defects from customers and other Development teams.
- Study technology trends in Wireless Connectivity Domain & proposing ideas for new use cases & improvements for various Samsung Products & platforms.
ALSO CHECK OUT : Dell Technologies | Software Engineer 2022 | Job Alert | Latest Job in Bengaluru | Apply Before 17 Sep 22
- Exposure to Networking stack , Middleware: for example WPA Supplicant, Connman, IPv4 & IPv6, TCP/IP, LOWMAN
- Hands-on experience in one or more Wifi technologies such: as Wi-Fi Direct / Soft-AP / Ethernet / P2P etc
- Strong Development experience in Bluetooth / BLE profiles & Protocols
- Experience in developing Bluetooth Driver, Stack (Bluez/Bluedroid), Middleware, and Application layers.
- Exposure to one or more BT Classic profiles – A2DP, HFP, Socket (RFCOMM), HID, etc
- Exposure to one or more BLE profiles & protocols: Advertising & Scanning, GATT, ATT, Mesh, BLE audio etc
- Must have strong development background in Linux/Embedded domain with excellent debugging & defect fixing skills
- Strong in C /C++ programming (Preferably Linux/Embedded Platform)
- Good understanding of algorithms and S/W design methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in multi-threaded programming, IPC communication (Socket, DBUS, IOCTL etc)
- Must have excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical thinking ability.
- Knowledge of C# will be an added advantage
CLICK HERE TO GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS