Intel is hiring for the position of Graphics Hardware Engineer | Jobs for Student | Apply Before 22 Aug 2022
About the Job :
Hi everyone , Intel is hiring candidates for the position of Graphics Hardware Engineer.This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Intel’s technical approach is implemented by Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software .We have accepted the new reality that we must compete on a level of products and solutions rather than just devices.
- Engineering Students
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline : 22 Aug 22
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Start Date : 15 Aug 22
- End Date : 22 Aug 22
- Ensure the platform and its components have the best performance and power balance specifically focusing on graphics hardware components
- Research and develop next-generation platform designs to continually improve the performance
- Conduct system analysis on proprietary and competition platform and develop advanced hardware tuning and overclocking
- B.Tech/M.Tech degree holder
- Candidate must have 2-8 years experience in preSi verification of large IP. Need to have good ability to understand system level specifications and able to develop testplan/test content using C/C++, Verilog. Should have good debug skills at RTL or emulation platforms. Candidate with experience of Formal verification techniques are also welcome to apply.
- Candidate should be self driver, motivated to deliver high quality design for tapeout.
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture. Familiarity with Windows device driver development and architecture is nice to have.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Flexible and eager to learn great team player
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS