Free Government Certificate | Quiz on Zero Pollution in India | Win Cash Prize of Rs 5000
About the Quiz :
The Shoonya — Zero-Pollution Mobility campaign is a corporate-led initiative hosted by NITI Aayog that promotes the use of EVs for urban deliveries and ride hailing. Shoonya, meaning ’zero’ in Sanskrit, implies the beginning and origination of possibilities. Inspired by this connotation, the Shoonya campaign plans to revolutionise the transport sector with a radical and urgent transition to zero-emission vehicles. The campaign has three key components:
1) Consumer Awareness Drive uses traditional and digital media to highlight the health and environmental benefits of EVs
2) Corporate Branding Programme recognises the efforts made by industry partners towards vehicle electrification by using a Shoonya seal on EVs, parcels, chargers, and driver
3) Toolkit includes a list of resources for potential EV buyers such as a cost and emission-reduction calculator and EV financing and policy map.
The quiz is being organised to educate people on the benefits of electric vehicles (EVs) and to increase awareness around NITI Aayog’s Shoonya – Zero- Pollution Mobility Campaign. The quiz covers questions on EVs, their benefits, and national and state-level policies in India.
Terms and Conditions :
- The quiz is being organised by MyGov as part of NITI Aayog’s Shoonya – Zero- Pollution Mobility campaign.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- Start Date : 10 Aug 2022, 12:00 pm
- End Date : 10 Sep 2022, 11:59 pm
The first, second, and third place winners shall receive a prize of ₹ 5,000, ₹3,000, and ₹ 2,000 respectively. The next seven highest scoring participants shall get ₹1,000 each
Award of Recognition :
On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate recognising their participation and completion.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS